Copyright 2018 McKenzie Electronic Design
PO Box 592, Eastwood
NSW 2122, Australia
McKenzie is experienced in:
What can McKenzie do for you?
Design electronics for your product
Develop low cost and reliable solutions
• Designing audio electronics
• Analogue and digital logic design
• Single and multiprocessor design
• Miniature compact designs
• Designing medical devices
• Low power, power supply designs
• PCB design, layout and
• Design for Manufacture and Assembly
• Firmware programming in assembler,
• Design for EMC, FCC regulations (USA),
• Technical writing, requirement, FMEA
ANSI C and Labview
IEC60601 and CB certification (Europe)
and verification documentation
The benefits of working with
• Years of experience in electronic design with
• Increased chances for your product success
• Reduced risk of going over budget or over time
• The best solutions are assured as I keep
• Able to integrate with the existing members of
• Able to work with all departments in the
• I take a standards based approach so that you
• I provide engineering support
successful products in use worldwide
up-to-date with the latest technology
your company and with other parties locally
and internationally working on your project,
keeping you informed through the whole
product development process
corporate structure from marketing, to
engineering, to purchasing.
and your suppliers know exactly what your
McKenzie Electronic Design is an electronic engineering
design firm based in Sydney, Australia.
The services provided are services for the electronic
aspects of the development of electronic product.
What I do
Your complete satisfaction is my aim and I base my
reputation and demonstrate my ability on my past
accomplishments, an example being the Cochlear
Freedom Speech Processor.
(The Freedom Speech Processor won the Engineers
Australia Sydney Divisions' Research and Development
Excellence Award in September 2005).
Commitment to project goals, attention to detail,
and timely project completeion within budget are
all attributes of my project management skills
I take pride in delivering the quality and
workmanship you expect.
McKenzie succeeds when the project succeeds,
so I treat each project as if it were my own.
I am committed to achieving on-time and
on-budget designs for my customers because
we share a common goal.
Complete engineering support
I recognise that design work does not stop with
a working prototype, which is why I can
provide valuable on-going support for your
A wide range of engineering support is offered
for all steps of product development:
• product definition
• schematic diagrams
• printed circuit board layout
• component assembly drawings
• bill of materials
• working prototypes
• operation and service manuals
• data sheets
You will have a complete documentation package and the
final product design that is submitted to you is in a form
ready for production.
www.mckenzieelectronicdesign.com © 2018